This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Person of Interest

Areed! I think over the course of the next few episodes they will incorporate some new blood. Somehow. . .

I've still been enjoying this show. Interesting twist with the maintenance guy at the apartment complex. More background being revealed about the "computer". Will Carter join up?

Yep, it's the Peoples Choice "New Drama" award winner and I enjoy the show very much. I think Detective Carter has no choice but to become actively involved.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I am really liking this series! It's just plain fun. But I do have many issues with the computer stuff. I just get over it.

Yep, it's the same issue I have with Criminal Minds. It's only my favorite show because I complete ignore Garcia's omnipotent cyber and programming skills...much less her wanton violation of security and privacy laws when waiving her magic keystrokes.

Did I miss something regarding Finch's partner? My recollection was he was alive and well, then he was dead. Were those just flashbacks?

Good numbers for a rerun.

9 p.m.

CBS: "Person of Interest" rerun (9.5 million, 6.2/10)
ABC: "Grey's Anatomy" rerun (3.4 million, 2.4/4)
FOX: "American Idol" results (18.7 million, 11/17)
NBC: "The Office" (5 million, 3.2/5)/"Up All Night" (3.48 million, 2.2/3)
The CW: "Supernatural" rerun (952,000, 0.6/1)