Personal Sirius Review

GweeDo767

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 9, 2004
Plainville, KS
I wrote this review up after having had Sirius for a little over a month. I drive all over Kansas mostly, so it covers that too.

You can enjoy it
here

I haven't heard local radio since I installed mine right around the same time you installed yours dfergie. :)

I have been very pleased with it and even have my best friend looking to get it. He's not a fan of the JVC but he liked the Audiovox unit. :)

Alan Hunter, Nina Blackwood and Mark Goodman on the 80's... do not know if they also Have JJ Jackson and the small lady who was one of the original MTV vj's. :) Actually I think since getting the jvc pnp what I was listening to before was more like static. :D OR cats fighting...(small ladys name Martha?)
Edit, Yes Martha Quinn...

I am really impressed with how good it sounds over the FM Modulator. It is crystal clear for me. Leaving it on 88.7FM I don't have to change it anywhere in Kansas I have been so far (which is all of it on I-70 and area's north of I-70 and a good part of Kansas City and its sub's). I will get a Sirius compatible head unit on of these days, but this was a great way to start!