Pet Food

Just noticed this thread.

My female Lab ( in my Avatar) has always had digestive issues, tried every kind of Dog Food, dry and wet, prescription and nonprescription, even the Farmers Dog stuff.

Always the same, some or all would come back up.

She had become underweight, 60 lbs, decided on my own to try cooking Chicken and Brown Rice, problem solved, was able to keep it down, added shredded carrots, here we go again, bringing it back up.

So I eliminated the carrots, no issues keeping it down, now a very happy typical Lab at 80 lbs.

Unfortunately, my male Lab ( who has no issues) expects the same meal, so up at 4am, put it in the oven, get on the LifeCycle while cooking, luckily I was retired, so I had the time, now work from home.

I also add the Pet Honestly 15 in 1 Multivitamins to their meal.

Does this mean you decided to stay retired?
They pulled the offer, then gave me a new one at a lot more money, but would have required me to move to California.

I turned that down, the next day a new offer, not as much but still more then the original offer, but now do not have to travel, also took out all that firing with or without cause without an explanation what cause is, so I agreed quite quickly then.

The one thing about big corporations, the right hand does not know what the left is doing.

So I am back, my first report is due in 2 weeks, doing research now.

Last edited:
Reactions: navychop
I cooked a chicken breast with some of the broth, shredded and mixed with the remnants from the broth cook (carrots, celery, meat)and packaged for later. I too mix rice with chicken and sometimes hamburger meat. Cosequin & vitamins are a staple also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Latest posts