Philly HD Locals - UPN HERE!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

achildfromthe80s

Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
Hi guys!!

My first post! Been lurking for a long time.

I was going through my local HD's today and I noticed that the UPN station here in Philly was lit up! I don't know if this was discussed but if not, then yay!!

Looks like we now have ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and UPN! :)

Brad

achildfromthe80s said:
Hi guys!!

My first post! Been lurking for a long time.

I was going through my local HD's today and I noticed that the UPN station here in Philly was lit up! I don't know if this was discussed but if not, then yay!!

Looks like we now have ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and UPN! :)

Brad

Trust me they didn't add it for UPN, they added it because it's becoming a CW affiliate.

yea upn was added. i just read like the title in the guide and it has (CW) in it so looks like they are getting ready. i just wished they would fix the dam audio sync problems

at night channel 3 and 10 are just horrible, u cant watch leno or letterman its soo bad audio and like movement are all slow. they really need to fix this.

thank goodness I get good ota....and this is more reason than ever not to think about mpeg4 for hd locals if it's that bad.

GeorgeLV said:
Trust me they didn't add it for UPN, they added it because it's becoming a CW affiliate.
No, actually I think they added it because it does carry a lot of sports programming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)