Phone line and getting ppv movies

Ceas2182

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
Disneyland, Cali
I know there was a post a few months ago with the phoneline and purchasing a ppv from it. I am just asking, why does it take long to see it on the bill. I have seen a movie on December and never paid yet. When will it show? Also, will they double charge for all these months?

Ceas2182 said:
I know there was a post a few months ago with the phoneline and purchasing a ppv from it. I am just asking, why does it take long to see it on the bill. I have seen a movie on December and never paid yet. When will it show? Also, will they double charge for all these months?

Are you saying that your receive IS connected to a phone line? If a receiver is not connected to a phone line, the charge will not appear until you connect it. Eventually, the receiver may shut off until it is connected to a phone line and allowed to process the charges. If your receiver is already connected, you might want to test the connection to ensure everything is working properly.

Not nessecarily a flaw, if you don't plug the phone line in and when you order a ppv via remote then dish has no knowledge of it. Thereotically you can wait years if you never connect the phone line because it was never given to us. If you go back and look over your past bills you have not been charged for it a first time until it appears.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts