Pic In Pic

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The 322 does not have a single user mode. You would have to hookup both outputs to your TV and use the PIP in the TV.

With the 811, since all the outputs are active at all times, you should be able to do PIP from your TV by looking at two input sources.

I can do that on my Sony 65": 811 HD in one box, and cable or 811 s-video in another. Actually, the HD gets letterboxed when I do PIP.

mdonnelly said:
With the 811, since all the outputs are active at all times, you should be able to do PIP from your TV by looking at two input sources.

I can do that on my Sony 65": 811 HD in one box, and cable or 811 s-video in another. Actually, the HD gets letterboxed when I do PIP.

Never thought of this. I will give it a try this weekend.

Thanks

Kevin_Texas said:
Never thought of this. I will give it a try this weekend.

Thanks

What good would that do? You can only tune ONE channel at a time. So with one 811 tuner and no other video source you would have PIP showing the same show.:confused:

R-U-Q-R-U said:
What good would that do? You can only tune ONE channel at a time. So with one 811 tuner and no other video source you would have PIP showing the same show.:confused:
Yeah, you're right. I had cable in the other box.

The main use of the multiple 811 outputs is to feed more than one TV with the same program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)