Picture quality since 401

dude2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
My PQ has gone to pot since the 401 up grade. Even the quide looks blury. To verify I wasn;t having a bad eye day i played back some hd on the hard drive that was recorded before the update and it is razor sharp.
Hope this poor pq doesn;t last long. I was just getting used to good hd and now this. The 401 really isn;t anything great to me.

Try resetting you hdmi port under the diagnostic menu . It brought back my picture on the television that I have not been able to use the hdmi port for months.. Under the diagnostic menu , then the analysis button then reset hdmi button. It might bring back your pq as well.

I have not had time to really sit and compare the PQ on all the TV channels, but after seeing what you posted I did notice that my guides seemed blurry in spots. I have a bunch of other issues from 4.01 that are way worse than a blurry guide!

I emailed tech support on the dish web site about the pq and overnight it is back to normal. also got an email to send in all info from my screen. I emailed that too so they must have addressed my receiver last night as everything is good as it was before the 401 download.

I emailed tech support on the dish web site about the pq and overnight it is back to normal. also got an email to send in all info from my screen. I emailed that too so they must have addressed my receiver last night as everything is good as it was before the 401 download.

What you talking about Willis? :)

Maybe the reboot you did fixed the problem. The signal is coming from the satellite and it's the same to all of us.

What you talking about Willis? :)

Maybe the reboot you did fixed the problem. The signal is coming from the satellite and it's the same to all of us.

No dude2 gets the ultra-premium beam package. His dish is gold plated and his receivers are all hand-made in Switzerland. Once Dish found out that the 4.01 may have degraded his PQ, they sent down some special "diamond-quinched" data nanoscribes to quickly repair his receiver farm to bring it back to pristine condition.:D

No dude2 gets the ultra-premium beam package. His dish is gold plated and his receivers are all hand-made in Switzerland. Once Dish found out that the 4.01 may have degraded his PQ, they sent down some special "diamond-quinched" data nanoscribes to quickly repair his receiver farm to bring it back to pristine condition.:D

LOL :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts