Pictures of the satellites

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I remember a while back someone posted a picture of the satellites in orbit. Does someone still have that or have an updated picture of them? I think it would be cool to see them in orbit.

That is a different one than what I'm thinking about, but this is still a good site, thanks!

The one I'm thinking about is someone took an actual picture (through a telescope or something) of the actual satellites in orbit.

Neutron said:
That is a different one than what I'm thinking about, but this is still a good site, thanks!

The one I'm thinking about is someone took an actual picture (through a telescope or something) of the actual satellites in orbit.
http://science.nasa.gov/Realtime/JTrack/

Scroll down and click onto J Track 3 D. You can select the satellite location by using the drop down box on the top of the screen. There is a small file that you will have to down load to use the viewer.

No no no, I'm looking for a picture that had the actual satellites in orbit. I believe it was a panoramic picture.

I think it was at DBSforums, I remember it as well. Not really a close up look at the actual sats but at least a reflection from them and a listing of which was which.

BFG said:
wow i could've created that in paint if that's what u wanted :D

Okay, that is what I want. Create it in paint. Good luck.

I think they are very interesting photos.
Thanks for digging them up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)