Pixalization on recorded HD-LIL's with a 622.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MikeF

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
I am having this problem with my previously flawless 622. It started with the 3.65 software upgrade and has continued through the latest fixed release. Every so ofter in a DVR'd HD show the picture just scrambles for a few seconds and then it goes back to normal. It looks kind of like it does during a storm. I had hoped the fixed software release would have cured it but it did not. I have also hoped it would just go away, but it has not. I really do not want to start playing CSR roulette in hopes of a remedy so I thought I would start here instead. Any suggestions?

MikeF said:
I am having this problem with my previously flawless 622. It started with the 3.65 software upgrade and has continued through the latest fixed release. Every so ofter in a DVR'd HD show the picture just scrambles for a few seconds and then it goes back to normal. It looks kind of like it does during a storm. I had hoped the fixed software release would have cured it but it did not. I have also hoped it would just go away, but it has not. I really do not want to start playing CSR roulette in hopes of a remedy so I thought I would start here instead. Any suggestions?

Grrr :mad: . I thought it was just me or my CBS stations power. I have been having the same issue almost every time The Unit records since last week. Sometimes it locks up the 622. I may do a hard reboot and see if that helps.

(oops.......sorry, I am using OTA. But it is doing the same thing.)

Know issue

MikeF said:
Email I received to this problem on 10-3-06.
Thank you for your e-mail. Our engineering department is aware of this issue; it has been determined the issue is software related and we are actively working to resolve it as soon as possible. It will be resolved with a software update in the near future. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We hope we have properly addressed your concerns. If you have further questions you can respond to this e-mail or access our online technical support at the following link: http://tech.dishnetwork.com/departmental_content/techportal/index.shtml.

Thanks,

Matt J.

Technical E-mail Support

Dish Network

Yeah, I noticed this durring Jericho the last couple weeks. There have been OTA issues since the last update, nice to see they have acknowleged it and hopefully it'll be addressed soon.

Mike

Thanks for the info, guys. I will patiently wait for E* to fix what they broke,,,,,,,,,,,,,again.

So am I

Over at DBS one of the mods said he was in contact with the 622 team and this was a very large priority.

I'm in touch w/ the exec resolution team as well that's why you see my email in this thread. I'm no happier than anyone else and hope they get it fixed soon. It still keeps messing up my records for ABC OTA. Had had to resort to LIL instead of OTA. It is not as good as SD OTA but at least I get the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)