PLAN TO LISTEN ONLINE THIS WEEKEND!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
(All Times EDT)....Please enjoy our "parent" site to this one, satelliteguys.us while you're here!

In-between these great shows, it's "The Music you Know" with CBS news at the top of each hour.

Friday night it's Popeye John's Classic Rock Show from 6 to 9 PM.

Saturday at 8 AM: The Twilight Zone Radio Dramas bring you "Missing; Presumed Dead".

Saturday at 11AM Randy Edwards hosts "Edwards' Archives" and takes us all to April 16, 1972 with some great music! This is a WION exclusive show!

Saturday 6PM to 9PM; Barry Scott's "Lost 45's" program continues an interesting theme, "Record Label Tour"...and takes us to Warner Brothers' Subsidiaries, including Reprise, Elektra, Asylum, Geffen, and more!

Sunday at 8 AM: Pastor Ken Harger's Message from the Lighthouse comes our way.

Sunday 9 to 11 AM: Retro Stars the 80's show!

Sunday at 3PM: Encore Presentation of Edwards' Archives

Sunday at 8PM: Encore Presentation of Twilight Zone Radio Dramas

Last edited:
Saturday 6PM to 9PM; Barry Scott's "Lost 45's" program continues an interesting theme, "Record Label Tour"...and takes us to Warner Brothers' Subsidiaries, including Reprise, Elektra, Asylum, Geffen, and more!

I have to laugh...so I tuned in around 6PM CDT and I heard the news, then some commercials, then an ad for SatelliteGuys...then what is the 1st song I hear?

DUELING BANJOS!!

I cranked it up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)