Plane crash in area where several SABRES live!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KCK_Halo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
From the Buffalo News:

Update, 1:25 p.m.-- Several Buffalo Sabres lived in the neighborhood where the plane crashed and experienced its aftermath.
"I heard the plane coming," said defenseman Teppo Numminen. "I was in my bed and I heard it and thought it sounded really weird, really close to us. Then I heard a little poof afterwards and I was thinking, "That doesn't sound good, doesn't sound right.' So I looked out of my window and I saw the red sky and I knew something was wrong."
Added defenseman Jaroslav Spacek: "I heard the fire trucks and ambulances coming and I remembered that it was pretty bad weather when I was driving home for dinner."
Coach Lindy Ruff, who lives about two miles from crash scene, had this to say:
"It's an incredibly sad day for our city and we've talked about it that this is going to reach and touch a lot of people. You've got to get through it. It's an area where a lot of us live. Everybody is going to know somebody that's touched by this. It's a tough day for Buffalo."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)