This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Planet Green rebrands as Destination America

Planet Green replaced Discovery Home & Leisure. Oprah's network replaced Discovery Health.
Planet Green - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In my opinion, these suites of channels are part of the problem with Pay tv today. Sometimes less is more. How many Discovery channels to show the same shows. Someone previously mentioned MTV. They created VH1 to allow more non music programming on MTV, then they created MTV2 to allow more non music programming on VH1. Then they created niche channels in both MTV and VH1s suites to allow MTV2 to play the same redundant programs. Now you have all POP/Hip Hop music on every MTV channel at the same time, and POP focus on VH1 most of the time. When they play music. The only one to allow variety is VH1 Classic.

And the only one worth watching. I watch a lot of classic concerts, That Metal Show, and Documentaries such as Metal Evolution. These are all original VH1 Classic programs and some only shown on VH1 Classic. I just wish they were in HD.

Planet Green became a dumping ground for replays of old Discovery Channel shows. How many time can you watch Treasure Quest, etc.

They ought to name it Destination World, then it would be just like the Travel Channel.

For years I could have sworn that The Travel Channel was owned by Discovery Communications, and it turns out it is owned by Scripps. All those channels do start to look alike after awhile I guess.

OMG, I looked at the guide info for "Green" and it's garbage..

I had expected to see shows about how to live green which is something I have a real interest in.

No such thing going on there. Pawn Queens marathon all day...

REALLY???????

I go through the channels and it's nothing but

BBQ Wars, Cupcake Wars, Garden Wars, Aquarium Wars, Parking Wars, Naughty Dancing Babies, Pole Stripper Toddlers, etc.... :doh:

Seriosuly, : ????????????????????

We have become a nation of mouth breathing idiots, we sit there on the couch with our mouth's hanging open, catching flies and waiting for them to shovel more pablum down our throats..

Even with the AT250 it's extremely difficult to find anything of value to watch anymore.

And it never, ever gets better..

We're trapped in a whirlpool of stupidity and there's no way out but DOWN......