Platinum Playboy ????

plumfam4

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2004
Pittsburgh
I got my 622 and upgraded to Platinum Hd. One week later added Playboy. But my bill didn't increase. Is this included in package or should i just forget I asked this question? Thanks all

Playboy should be $7/month with HD Plat. But, it is possible given your billing cycle that it only costs a few cents the first month then you switch to the whole amount. Look on your next month's bill.

Let me know ....

mike123abc said:
Playboy should be $7/month with HD Plat. But, it is possible given your billing cycle that it only costs a few cents the first month then you switch to the whole amount. Look on your next month's bill.

Let me know when the channel is actually in HD and then sign me up. Just can't do SD on this type of channel ;) .

ggw2000 said:
Let me know when the channel is actually in HD and then sign me up. Just can't do SD on this type of channel ;) .

Are you kidding...... Some of these people NEED mushyvision. They are cute when they get the Cybill Shepherd vaseline on the lens treatment, but they don't look as good in HD....

Does surface

BobMurdoch said:
Are you kidding...... Some of these people NEED mushyvision. They are cute when they get the Cybill Shepherd vaseline on the lens treatment, but they don't look as good in HD....

Yes, the defects do tend to surface in HD don't they! Gerry

This is true as well...... I don't look 1/10th as good in the dark as they do in HD so I'll shut up now....

They give Playboy in Spanish for free with the HD Latino Platinum, maybe they extended it to English as well since they wouldn't want to be accused of discrimination and all!!

SBD

BobMurdoch said:

The butt pimples are what get to me.

mike123abc said:

When I logon to my account online and go to add this channel it says the channel is $14.99 a month. How do you get it for $7?

The online system never shows discounts, but the proper pricing will show up on your bill. I recently added TEN to my account. It automatically gave that channel for just 10 bucks more because I already sub to TXTSY. Just look at your online recent activity 24-48 hours after you add and it will show the proper amount.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts