Playstation 3 Home (Official Thread)

Flying J, its baiscally a 3d world, it has your own characters you create, that can interact with one another (chat) you can go to your own apartment and see all of your trophies (achievements) go to the aracade and play games (free and ones that cost money) its baiscally Sony's world.....they are trying to compete with live, and this may be their trump card-according to Sony it has been in development since 2004

I think it looks kinda cool, example i will walk to stuart628 on ps3 network and tell him IM RICK JAMES! J/k :)

I saw this on G4 and it looks AWESOME. This is a GREAT idea and should attract a LOT of people. Since I saw some of the ones in the past that have virtual reality worlds, I figured there would eventually be one that more people will use for something. I think this could be used for many different applications. Its like a new dimension - a new web to explore and a new way to explore. What would be even more awesome is if they create maps of this world, and if someone creates Google Earth for this application.

Home!

I was so excited about this when I saw the demo a few days ago. This will def change the gaming world forever. Like I've always said PS3 is MUCH more than a video game system. The fact that I can invite people to my house in Home and sit around my family room and enjoy movies, video or music I have on my hard drive is incrediblle.
Also your personal homes will NOT be censored by Sony so you can imagine how ummm creative you can get if you invite someone over. Too bad I don't think their will be too many girls in this virtual world. But I might be wrong. :D

Microsoft better get on XBox 720 in a hurry! No I'm not a basher I had both PS2 and XBox. And I'll buy a used 360 probably next year for Gears of War and any other cool exclusives but this stuff Sony is doing is so far beyond gaming!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)