The PlayStation Vue Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Nice!!!! I was going to get my wife a sub to one month of Sling DVR option for Hallmark Christmas. This saves me that hassle. Is it active now? Will check later.

[Edit: Hallmark is live. Saved me some cash & a headache :) ]

@ Fay, as someone linked earlier for me (thanks), History has a stand alone sub service for their actual documentary & history content. If you want reality TV content on History, look into other OTT options. Vue wouldn't just add History, it'd be the entire A&E package driving up cost.

$5 and month or $50 annually
HISTORY Vault | Classic HISTORY Documentaries & Series

Last edited:
Reactions: spencer7779
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Hallmark had been added yesterday. Won't have to go searching for the Christmas movies on You Tube anymore.:) Was going to say-----now if only they would add History and WGN. But as jagosaurus says it probably won't happen. But I was able to find a reasonable option for being able to see Curse of Oak Island. Paid about $20 for the current season from Amazon prime. The weekly shows appear to be available the following day after original broadcast. :thumbup

I can tell you how every episode of Oak Island ends without watching...

Spoilers:
They don't find it!

;)

IMO whatever was there was found a long time ago, and that person successfully kept his mouth shut. As anybody that finds a treasure should also do...

Besides, these are filmed long enough ago that if anything was found, it would have been all over the news worldwide.

Alexa support just added to Vue. Yo can tune to a Network FF RW desired time

The question for me, are the voice controls worth picking up one of those new fangled FireTV dangling dongle thingys? I don't care for that design and hate paying extra for an ethernet adapter, but I want something more capable than a stick. I already have a PS4, so I'm not necessarily looking for a better device for streaming PS Vue. But being able to change channels and skip ahead with voice is very tempting.

FYI for anyone on Core or Access. Not a huge loss for me. I think I have 2 kids movies recorded off that channel.

"As of 11/29/2017, the Discovery Family channel will move from the Access and Core plans to the Elite plan. When this change occurs, the live channel, On Demand TV, and DVR programming will no longer be available through the Access and Core plans. You may upgrade to Elite or Ultra before 11/29/2017 to retain access to the Discovery Family channel programming and recorded DVR shows"

It looks like the free preview weekend actually goes through Monday, according to a graphic in my PS4 menu. And there's also a preview this weekend of the Sports Package including Red Zone.

It looks like the free preview weekend actually goes through Monday, according to a graphic in my PS4 menu. And there's also a preview this weekend of the Sports Package including Red Zone.

My bad: the graphic wasn't for a free preview for the Sports Add-on; it was just an advertisement to sign up for it.

Just received the noticed, $44.99 a month starting Dec.2, still a lot less expensive then cable/Sat. TV

Me too. Actually just got my first bill at that rate. I see that they are starting to remove channels now to go along with the rate increase. Discovery Family will be gone tomorrow the 29th. Not that I give a damn about that channel, but I hope that this isn't going to be a sign of the way things are going to go with Vue. :thubdown

Me too. Actually just got my first bill at that rate. I see that they are starting to remove channels now to go along with the rate increase. Discovery Family will be gone tomorrow the 29th. Not that I give a damn about that channel, but I hope that this isn't going to be a sign of the way things are going to go with Vue. :thubdown

Seems like you will never be pleased

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts