Please Help before I get a 625

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

eviljimp

Original poster
Oct 15, 2005
Folks,

I currently have Comcast limited cable with two ReplayTV DVRs networked together on two TVs. I love the capability to record 2 shows at once, and either watch 2 recorded shows or turn off the Replays and watch cable through the TVs built in cable tuner.

After reading this forum, I now understand that the 625 cannot record two shows at the same time, much less record and watch a different recorded show at the same time.

So, what do I need DishNetwork wise to replicate my current capability? If I keep my current Replays, do I need two satellite receivers?

Thanks for the input!

EvilJim

eviljimp said:
After reading this forum, I now understand that the 625 cannot record two shows at the same time, much less record and watch a different recorded show at the same time.

Not sure what you've been reading here but that is not correct. The 625 (as well as the 522) allows you to watch two shows at the same time, record two shows at the same time, and watch one live program while recording another.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts