Please Help: CBS-HD error message

Manuel

Original poster
Sep 12, 2004
Hello All,

I am having trouble getting CBS-HD east to work on both my 811 and 6000 receivers. I have D500 for the 110 and 119. I have a D500 for the 61.5. I am getting no picture at all (error 002). It says I get no signal on sat 61.5 transponder 17. I checked and that is correct. I am getting a signal strength of about 101 on the even numbered transponders but a solid red line on the odds. I have reset the receiver, ran a switch check (SW64), and getting a GOOD on the system info-one menu (greens on all 3 sats). I went through with cust serv which had me go through all the tests again and they believe that I need to get a serv rep to replace the lnbf's. I moved the Dish around a little bit to try and get a signal but got nothing. Any ideas as to what is going on? It is the only channel that I am aware off that I cannot get a signal on. I used to get a really choppy reception on that channel but now nothing.

Thanks

you don't have any dish pro stuff do you? because it sounds like something that would happen if you tried to mix the equipment

Do you have a dual (not twin) LNB on the 61.5 dish with both cables hooked up to the SW64?

I am not sure if it is a dual or twin. They are old LNB with the 2 cable outs. Now that you mention it, I do not recall if I have one cable out on each LNB or both off of one (Don't know why I would have gone one off of each). They are both hooked up to the sw64.

Before, durning & after the game last night the lip-synch was horrible on my 942 plus I couldn't get video on one of the tuners (one way to solve the lip-synch I guess :D ).

waltinvt said:
Before, durning & after the game last night the lip-synch was horrible on my 942 plus I couldn't get video on one of the tuners (one way to solve the lip-synch I guess :D ).

Yea, Walt, the lipsync that I reported Friday night was still there even during the Broncos victory! (Sorry Walt!) Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)