Please help with PVR 721 instolation.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

way2usa

Original poster
Jan 26, 2005
I got two Dish Pro with dual LNB(119,110+148), plus two DP21 switches. Do I need somthing else, becouse reciver doesn't recognise second switch?
Thank you.

You really don't need another Dish500 for 148, but it will work. How many receivers do you have? If only the one, with the set-up you have you only need one DP21 switch. Are you getting the channels you desire from 148?
More details are needed.
Thanks
:)

I got one PVR 721. When I'm connecting to just 148 it works fine, but doesn't if I connect 110 and 119.

Best solution is to get a DP-34 switch which allow three satellite inputs. Get rid of your DP21 switches they will not work on the 721. Then run your check switch and voila you will be connected.

It's entirely possible that the pair of DP21s will NOT work with a pair of Twins. If that's the case, swap it out for a DP Dual.

DP34 is the best solution - but might need the swap out, too.

rsmith7 said:
Get rid of your DP21 switches they will not work on the 721.

That is not correct. DP21s work with all Pro receivers (and the 721 is one of those).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts