Please identify this connector...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CenterFreq

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 11, 2008
I want to order some of these through the Internet, but when I try to find them as "mini-Euro" connectors, I can't find them. Can someone please tell me the correct name? Thanks!

Attachments

• DSD_0002.JPG
    DSD_0002.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 189
  • DSD_0003a.JPG
    DSD_0003a.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 188
I don't know were to find those, but next time you see a phone company guy ask him for a few crimp style of those connectors. They use them in two and three wire configurations, the only difference is they have a red dot you squeeze with pliers to crimp them instead of set screws.

Seen similar (4 and 5 lines) in Agilent power supplies (66xxx):
Digital connector 1252-1488 A 4-terminal digital plug that connects to the back of the unit.
or
Output connector 0360-2604 A 5-terminal plug that connects to the back of the unit.

They plug into the back of a phantom power microphone preamplifier, input, output, and remote jacks. Must be fairly new, because it was part of a quarter million dollar sound system install, done by a nationally known audio company, specializing in state-of-the-art equipment. Job completed a month ago.

Sorry, I can't get a picture of the back of the preamplifier. I will check those online catalogs... thanks!!

Well it's as close as you can get to the Phoenix Contact Combicon, as described by rglore. About a 99% match. I wonder if it's some other manufacturer trying to get close to the Phoenix Contact product?

At any rate, I can now search locally with a correct name to use. Thanks, rglore. And thank you all.

Looks somewhat like a Euroblock, used for balanced pro audio interconnection. I suspect that's what it is, since you mention it was used in audio applications.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts