Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hi there and welcome to the WION forum which is proudly hosted by SatelliteGuys.US! My name is Scott Greczkowski and I am the owner of SatelliteGuys! I started SatelliteGuys over 7 years ago and we have grown into something amazing. Not only is SatelliteGuys America's Largest Satellite Discussion Forum, but we are also America's Second Largest Home Theater forum as well!

I approached Jim to start this forum to help give WION listners a place to give feedback to enhance their enjoyment of WION! So I am glad you are here!

If you are a WION listener please reply this this posting and say hello and if you want let us know a little about you or even a little bit of what you like about WION. Currently you don't even need to register to participate in the WION forum but we hope that in the future you will consider registering so that you can use all the features that are available to our members. RESIGTRATION IS FREE and don't worry we keep your info safe and will not sell it to anyone. :)

You have a true community treasure in WION and I am proud to have WION be the first community radio station to have their very own forum here at SatelliteGuys!

So please take a moment and say HI! :D

Hi all!! I help with the events in Lyons and Muir, keeping it all updated online and stuff, so this is another great way to keep it all in touch! I'm just waiting for the online feed, I only get to listen to radio in the car. But guess where it's set when I'm in the car?? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts