Pocketdish Awesome!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pajer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 7, 2003
North Central Pennsylvania
Just received the 4" av500e PocketDish from Dishtore.net for a great price. Ordered on monday and received Thursday, Great Service! Hooked it up to my 622 and downloaded couple hours of recordings in 10 minutes, plays back flawlessly and the quality of the video is excellent. I went with the 4" instead of the 7" because of the complaints that the 7" has grainy video (look at reviews at cnet.com and amazon.com. If you have the 622, i would highly recommend you get one of these as a companion. With the recent price decrease and the 40.00 rebate price comes to around 300, not bad. Also , one pleasant suprise i found out is it has a 2 year warranty, not just one!

Does anyone have any idea if they will change the HD download thing? I thought when they first put it out they were going to make it down-rez to the pocketdish. This would be great, then I wouldn't have to DVR HD and SD feeds for the best programming.

Great! Just ordered mine from the DishStore -- my first order with them. Can't wait to see the PocketDish and see if DishStore lives up to its positive reputation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts