pointing at 61.5 & 72.7 with 1000.4 WA dish

Might as well abandon this thread since I'm not receiving any more help, plus the title is wrong now that I found the dish is a 1000.2 to avoid confusion on new answers, I'll start another

Might as well abandon this thread since I'm not receiving any more help, plus the title is wrong now that I found the dish is a 1000.2 to avoid confusion on new answers, I'll start another
There is not Much else that can be said.
I bought a used Superbuddy 29 for $250 with a Brand new battery and updated software.

I Never have these issues anymore.

The problem is , its extremely difficult to use any Dish receiver to dial in a satellite dish, when you don't have the correct setup actually on the receiver.

You can't obtain a proper setup either, unless you run a check switch, but you shouldn't even do that unless you are peaked on both Satellites, which can't be done easily unless you have Identified exactly which satellites you've obtained.
Thats requires a decent meter.

There is not Much else that can be said.
I bought a used Superbuddy 29 for $250 with a Brand new battery and updated software.

I Never have these issues anymore.

The problem is , its extremely difficult to use any Dish receiver to dial in a satellite dish, when you don't have the correct setup actually on the receiver.

You can't obtain a proper setup either, unless you run a check switch, but you shouldn't even do that unless you are peaked on both Satellites, which can't be done easily unless you have Identified exactly which satellites you've obtained.
Thats requires a decent meter.

I have one of these meters:
Copy of DSF120+_SAT_FINDER.png
, but your right its really not as good as a high end meter since I can't determine what satellite im on with this one. Also is it normal for the dish pointer screen to list 72.7 as 72? I found it odd that it shows 61.5 as 61.5 but it doesn't really list 72.7 directly as that, just says 72.

I have one of these meters:
View attachment 124111
, but your right its really not as good as a high end meter since I can't determine what satellite im on with this one. Also is it normal for the dish pointer screen to list 72.7 as 72? I found it odd that it shows 61.5 as 61.5 but it doesn't really list 72.7 directly as that, just says 72.
Is this meter self powered?
You have a better shot finding the Satellites if you don't incorporate a receiver into that meter.

I used to have one, similar to that, but it also had a battery pack so you didn't have to use the receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts