pointing at 61.5

all4jo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2004
Haiti and lexington ky
hello im in the carribean using a 6 ft prodelin off-set dish trying to point at 61.5, does anyone know what would be a strong transponder, that would help me find the sat? right now i also have a 5 ft dish pointed at 119 and another 6 ft pointed at 110 using a sw64 switch. it seems that everytime i point at the location i should be pointing at i do not get any type of signal.
thanks
Jose

well i just tried it and i still couldnt find it. could i just by=pass the switch and hook up the 61.5 dish directly to my 942?im new to this dish network thing , and i keep thinking my switch is acting up , because i looked all day for 61.5.
thanks

all4jo said:
well i just tried it and i still couldnt find it. could i just by=pass the switch and hook up the 61.5 dish directly to my 942?im new to this dish network thing , and i keep thinking my switch is acting up , because i looked all day for 61.5.
thanks

You have the right idea, by-pass switch, another thing that helps is to disconnect inputs from switch to reciever and run a switch check to clear all info , then hook direct from 129 sat to reciever, if you the get a signal reconnect all cables through switch and run another switch check

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)