Polarizer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

deaner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
Wiggins, MS
I would like to have someone tell me how to wire my polarizer to the General Instrument Inovater 450I reciever and back to the Von Weise Actuator Model V 76.5. The polarizer is on a Chaparral CB 1317627 Volts 15-22. This is the automatic C/KU. I am wondering if Von Weise is still in business and associated with Prime Focus. Any help you can give me will be appreciated as I am at a stand still until someone can lead me in the right direction. Thanks for your time as I am stuck! If you need more information, let me know and I will try to come up with it.

If I could change out my present lmb to bsc621-2c/ku lnbf , it would take only one rg6 wire into the vbox and if I could keep the actuator hardwired into the vbox it would make this part more simple? I am using the mercury 2 as the receiver. Can this be done and is the vbox capable of using the hard wire for my actuator?
I have an old 10 foot perforated disk with the old chaparral lnbf and a polarizer.Is it possible to make this change or is this the wrong lnbf? Will the vbox accept the hard wire? thanks and if I need to answer more questions I am ready.

the v-box only controls the big dish actuator (motor)

so if you wanted it so just the mercury would control the polarity of the lnbf then yes a bsc621 or bsc621-2 would work.

some things to consider
the bsc621-2 is a universal and the 4dtv doesn't like it
the bsc621-2 has a built in diesqc switch ( so you can use 1 coax connection) this is important if you already have switches in your current setup.
the bsc621 has a built in 22k switch ( so you can use 1 coax)

to work around any limitations you might have with switches in you current setup running two coaxes would solve the problem.

i'm currently running a coolsat 5K, v-box III, bcs621 and a BUD and love it. planning on setting up a second one soon.

you don't live far from Stogie5150 he's over in Slidell

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)