Huntsville-Decatur-Florence, AL # 84
WHDF ch. 15

Attachments

• CW_WHDFLOGO.gif
    CW_WHDFLOGO.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 268
and we get that how?

and big whoop for that logo lol ;)

How many peoples UPN (I think maybe the ones owned by fox, cause that's what mine is) have changed their tag to get it on? orlando WRBW did that shortly after the announcement of CW

Last edited:
UPN is not Fox owned, some of the stations running UPN is Fox owned, yours being one of them. That's why that staion is going with MyNetworkTV, since MNTV is a Fox owned station. All Fox owned stations are going with MNTV. (Fox owned UPN affiliates only)

as for "how we get that?" My local UPN's website reflects the change and shows the logo. As for your ranking, go here: http://www.nielsenmedia.com/DMAs.html

As for the logo, I was curious if their would be some differences in some areas like your local ABC, CBS, affiliates from DMA to DMA or roughly the same.

Last edited:
see my edit, I'm not really that stupid ;)

How we get it, I was referring to the new logo.

i know who owns what and about DMAs

cw_rev.gif

WLGA - Auburn, Opelika, Columbus
This is all my local affilliate has on their site, just a generic logo from the CW.
cablewithaview, looks like your affiliate just took this logo and added some text. How creative, LOL:D

Minneapolis

WFTC UPN29 right after the announcement changed their logo to "WFTC29" (their call letters) and they don't say "UPN" anymore

KMWB WB23 still says "WB Minnesota"(even though they arent in the whole state. Most of the state uses the WB100+ network :)
KMWB gets CW...WFTC goes to "My"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts