Post your Wii Codes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mwgiii

Gaming Guru & Pub Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Birmingham, AL
Mine - 2599 2454 0101 8188

We can have a parade with our Miis. Plus we will be set up when the online games come out.

I guess I should have posted that.

Go to messages center (looks like a letter under the channels), click it and go to create new message. Now look under you address book and you will see your Wii code. You can also register other people's Wii codes.

So how do you know who is who on your friend list? Do you have to remember their numbers?

This is much improved over the DS Friends Code. You have a different 16 digit code for each online game. With the Wii, it's just one code per system.

Check your Wii address book Ramy.

You can add whatever nickname you want for the person when you register their Wii number.

Example: I used MWGIII for MWGIII because that is the only way I know him :p

I need my daughter to come home from school and get me through a spot on Zelda. I cannot lead the wagon thru the two gates and open fields while fighting off flying dragons dropping firey bombs and monsters riding wart hogs shooting flaming arrows into the wagon that I am supposed to protect and keep it from burning up.

I was hoping someone had a code to help me cheat, lol. Afterall, my hand eye coordination left me a decade ago. When I get back to the Wii, I will post my code too.

If I send someone else my code and they get my wii, will it sync from then on or will my stats be different on each console?

The primary purpose of the code will be playing with friends during online games. Online games will launch in a couple of months. Nintendo wasn't ready at launch.

Both sides have to enter the friends code. Once both have entered their respective codes, it will stay linked. If you have you Miis set to Mingle, then they will travel to their friends Wiis and will appear in their Mii parade. You can also send mail to your friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)