PPV Movies and Events

fahad

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 23, 2004
If I order a PPV event (Gatti vs. Mayweather) on the telephone, which reciever will the event broadcast on? I don't know exactly which room we're going to be watching in yet but I do wish to resolve this. Another question, if I order it on one reciever will I be able to call and ask them to move it to another? (I would hate actually calling them because I prefer to speak to actual representatives rather than automated response/ordering systems.) I tried calling Dish Network for the first question and but they put you on hold forever for such a simple question.

Thanks,
fahad

on the phone will be able to be viewed on all receivers on your account.

order it through receiver, call them they will see you ordered it and send hit to rest of receivers.

Wow! That was quick! much faster than Dish Network!

Thanks alot for the help!

If you cant order by the receiver I would do it online. All receivers on the account can view the pay-per-view and it only cost $1.00 to order unlike over the phone were I think it costs something like $5.00 .

Edit: I was just on E* web site and I have to correct myself, if you order by phone it is the same as an online order - $1.00. They must have changed this because I thought it used to cost more to order by phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts