Status
Please reply by conversation.

ShadowEKU

Expert in the Making
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 13, 2004
Frankfort, KY
Okay Something weird is going on with one of my locals. It looks like someone has screwed up the digitizing of what they are getting. Basicly it looks like compression artifacts but its really really bad... kinda like looking at it through a screen door. When i got D* in December this channel looked like the other locals.... great.

The kicker is now the channel is jumping around a lot like a bad piece of film.

Ive learned to go to the Analog channel but its full of static where i am at. I cant pick up the digital due to my location.

This also isnt the first time this has happened. they have this cycle where it starts perfect then starts the blockiness, then starts jumping then it goes to the "we are experiencing technical difficulties" D* screen for about 3 days.

this is obviously a problem with D*'s equipment... nothing has changed at the station since I got D*. So now to my question.... who do i contact at D* and or what is the email.

For the record the channel is:
Fox 56
Out of Lexington Kentucky

Actually you might get better and faster results by contacting Fox 56. Usually the station engineers don't want their signals looking like crap...

silversurfer said:
Actually you might get better and faster results by contacting Fox 56. Usually the station engineers don't want their signals looking like crap...

Unfortunately Fox 56 is a sinclair station.... and for some dang reason they dont take phone calls or respond to emails.... anyone know any contacts?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts