Pre uplink activity.. :) (really no activity)

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Ok guys this is the first time that im going to be doing this so Please be patcient with me tom. I have tryed it several times on non uplink days and have had sucess.. I will be in school tomorrow during Normal uplink hours.. Until febuary I will be doing the uplink reports like this...

Don't freak out.. ;)

I will be remotely doing The uplink reports from my home pc to Devry. So if it doesn't appear as fast :) as usual, thats why :) Fortunately Devry has a wireless connection that I will be able to connect to with my notebook so Im expecting to be able to catch the new uplinks just as quick as i did before. I will have it up and running while im in class. So while im getting edumicated :) I should be able to post everything with out a hitch... I just wanted to give all members the 411 prior to all hell breaking loose tomorrow.. I do have a 3 hour break in between classes that works out well for the uplink reports.. but the activity usually is done by then (around 2pm CST)

So please be .patcient .. as I do try to work hard to get you this information as quick and as reliable as we can as News tends to break around uplink reports.

Thanks for your understanding and THANK YOU for being a Satguys member!

Goaliebob99

P.S. I ran spell check prior to posting and it doesnt like words :)

goaliebob99 said:
P.S. I ran spell check prior to posting and it doesnt like words :)
Really? Any words? Or just some words? I can wait for the uplinks, I'm patcient. ;) You're right, that spell checker sucks.

Iceberg said:
obviously not spelling :)
I found out a long time ago that spelling, grammar and punctuation have nothing to do with intelligence. Which is sad, 'cause I do all the above well.

lakebum431 said:
Well good for you. I can't spell worth a crap either and have 2 degrees.

My problem isn't spelling, it's my handwriting. Can't even read my own notes after a day or two. Thankful for keyboards, keypads, and electronic notepads and calendars.