Prison Break Turn for the Worse

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
How many of you thought that Mondays episode was getting ridiculous dumb. First Michael tells the nurse hes breaking out and asks her to keep the door unlocked. Then when she says no, he goes and tells Pope. Talk about silly, hi I am breaking out of your prison tonight and want you to do nothing, oh and I am taking my brother on death row with me:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wonder what is his plan with Pope. I can't see Pope just letting walk out and I can't see Michael taking Pope as a hostage. I really do not see it yet. I was able to swallow the nurse story but Pope has yet to convince me. Also, I did not get the why making the hole behind the gas line. I am going to watch to see how everything unravels.

also with abruzzi saying only 3 of them will make it to the plane?

hbk409 said:
also with abruzzi saying only 3 of them will make it to the plane?

Someone wrote a "spoiler" on another forum (I think chit chat). That after breaking out of prison 3 or 5 are killed.

My wife and I have been hooked on this show all season. We both were scratching our heads after Monday's episode. I'm thinking Tweener is bait for something. I think Michael was expecting him to tell Bellick. Isn't there just two more episodes this season? I would think they'd have to get out, otherwise next seasons gonna be boring watching the same group trying to break-out again.

The break out was last night. The fat guy and the old man did not make it. I thought the break was going to be more sophisticated. Next episode is the season finale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts