Problem getting OTA channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sharpie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
I have the Samsung TS 360 and I can not figure what I am doing wrong when trying to get OTA channels, both analog and digital. Here is what is happening when I reboot the system, on my channel designated for my CBS affiliate UPN shows up crystal clear. When I go to the actual channel that is supposed to be UPN all I get is snow. Now when I hit rescan the CBS station appears on the correct channel but UPN disappears. UPN does not show up on the channel it is supposed to be on and doesn't appear on any other channel by mistake. I reboot the system again and the same thing happens, UPN shows up on the CBS channel so no CBS. Hit rescan and CBS shows up and UPN is completely gone. :mad:

I know about all the problems associated with the 360 but other than this it is working perfectly, finally. I will probably live with this problem instead of getting a different receiver since new receivers will be on their way this coming year. Thanks for any help

To get my digital channels I am using a Silver Sensor antenna. The actual channels affected are 3-1 (CBS) and 49-1 (UPN). Like I earlier posted, reboot system, get UPN showing up on 3-1. Hit rescan and I get 3-1 showing up on 3-1 but lose UPN (49-1) entirely.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts