Problem / question? TV or Voom Box?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

njjeepguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 19, 2004
New Jersey
I have my Voom box set to 1080i because my TV does not display 720. Over the weekend I noticed that while watching SD channels that the Horizontal and Vertical convergence lines would become visible in various colors when there was motion across the screen in the areas. For example a woman in a red dress walked across the screen near where the convergence lines are and the lines were visible in red, mostly the vertical line is noticeable. It almost looks like the color is "bleeding" into the line. I moved the box to the other input on the TV and I am getting the same thing. Does not seem to happen when I watch anything through my cable box set to 1080i.
Any ideas what this could be?

I have a service plan from Circuit City and the guy is coming out tomorrow, just curious if anyone has had this happen?

TV Is a panasonic PT53WX42 53" and it is about 18 mos old.

I have rebooted the box twice in the last 2 days because of lock ups and it seems to be gone for now. Hopefully gone for good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)