Problem With 322.

pduncan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
I recently started having problems with signal strength of my 322s. I have two 322s and they both started having the same problem at the same time. The level on 110 is 40 where it use to be up in the 70'-80's. Starting to get a lot of error messages and signal loss. It also said something about a new point dish screen when I was checking the level.

I also have a VIP 211 and the signal on the same sat and transponder is up in the 80s.

Any suggestions or clue as to what's going on??

I recently started having problems with signal strength of my 322s. I have two 322s and they both started having the same problem at the same time. The level on 110 is 40 where it use to be up in the 70'-80's. Starting to get a lot of error messages and signal loss. It also said something about a new point dish screen when I was checking the level.

I also have a VIP 211 and the signal on the same sat and transponder is up in the 80s.

Any suggestions or clue as to what's going on??
The signal is an average from all the transponders ones you use and dont use it is very anoying

RandallA is correct. Dish is recalibrating all receivers to show similar signal strengths. Receiver will work down to signal strength of 10, I believe.

Dish Installer here...

Ya they're both right on the money. I myself had actually forgoten about the new signal strength for the 322 as they were the first.. and the same day it started I was on a dish mover and I re-aligned the dish 3... thats three times before remembering the new software had strenghts lowered... the entire time it was fine. Silly stuff

But you did say you're getting a lot of erros and singal erros though..
Hrmm... but if your other receiver is working fine, that means that there is a clear line of site to the SAT positions, could be the LNB.. when you say you have 2 - 322's does this mean 4 tv's or one 322 working 2 rooms? Some people dont understand what they have, just making sure. Let me know. I could easily trouble shoot, just need to know a bit more. Also, what kinda dish do you have installed? Any switches?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts