Problem with bestbuy.com's Blu-Ray section?

ONUOsFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Fishers, IN
I have a "digital coupon" for bestbuy.com that I was trying to use over the weekend, so I was doing some looking around.... on Saturday, there were somewhere near 1000 titles in bb.com's Blu-Ray section. Sunday morning when I looked, they seemed to be having problems with their site, as the front page was not loading correctly, and there were suddenly only 575 Blu-ray titles available.

Today, the front page is fine, but the Blu-Ray selection is still limited, and is missing some titles that I know should be there, like The Hunt for Red October, Unbreakable and (hello!) the new Godfather collection. Unbreakable is part of a deal they have going on with the Sixth Sense and/or Signs, but when you go to the page for the deal, the only movie listed is The Sixth Sense - neither of the others is there. Anyone else notice anything?

It's a little frustrating, because here I am trying to spend money with them and I can't because the titles I want simply aren't on the site...

EDIT: Never mind... sent them an email last night, and apparently no one had noticed the problem (which I find hard to believe after two days), but they put in a ticket to their website support group, and as of this morning it's all better....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts