Problem with "My Account" online access

Silver3783

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
I ordered service over the phone on Dec 20th. I was supposed to get an install on Jan 3rd. The installer came with the wrong equipment (amazing isn't it?) and I had to reschedule. The rep cancelled out my service and then signed me up again inorder to make sure the right equipment would be sent out (atleast that is what they told me). Prior to Jan 3rd I was able to login the My Account feature of Dishnetwork.com and see the credit balance and information, etc...

Now after the new date for install has been issued, immediately after she cancelled out my order and reentered the new order, I get a error message when I attempt to log in which says:

"Your DISH Network account is currently inactive. Your account information is not available online."

Also when I call the phone system it says my service is interupted due to not making a payment, then goes on to say I have a credit balance.

I have spoken to the reps about this on the phone but they all say some random stuff. 1 rep said it will be fixed after the install, the other said the site must be down and to try again in a few hours, while the last one said that you can't log into the system until you are activated. I replied that I did log into the system prior to Jan 3rd (which was my original install date) and my service wasn't activated then.

My question is, what the hell is going on, why can't I log into the online system. The Internet people at Dish are just throwing be BS excuses and trying very hard to sound intelligent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)