Problem with no VOOM Bill for Direct TV Rebate

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigec2002

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 17, 2005
In the age of the tender-less payment, now I find myself with no evidence of my voom account which is needed in order to claim the Direct TV HD receiver $200 rebate. Has anyone found a workaround this issue??? I'd hate not to get my money just because I can't provide the piece of paper....I don't think they'd take the actual receiver as proof:) i thought about just sending the remote lol thanx. Oh btw I dont have the original contract either...

not even an email from your install appointment? Never printed out your statement? Copy of a credit card statement showing the charges? I was on autopay but always got an invoice.

Voom is supposedly sending a final bill shortly. If you call Voom customer service, you can ask them to send you a copy of a bill from xxx (fill in month) 2005, or if you were on autopay, a copy of one your statements showing the Voom charges will do. I sent a copy of my installation work order from January of 2004. I'm still waiting for the $200 rebate but I already got the $50 rebate for purchasing a DVR, and I sent both certificates on the same day.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)