Problem with posts showing up (not mine)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

deeann

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 21, 2004
CA
Hi! My husband's (username lurch4711) posts are not showing up as quickly as mine. We are on the same network and he posted something at 1:05pm PST and it still hasn't shown up (it's after 2:00pm now), but anything I post (even to the same thread- I just checked with a test post I deleted) shows up almost immediately, so it's kind of weird. If you search on his name, you can see he posted, but it doesn't show up when you look at the thread (I even double checked to make sure I didn't accidently add him to my "ignore" list :D). Anyone have any ideas why this could be happening? This is kind of strange.

Thanks!!!

DeeAnn

It just showed up (around 2:40pm). It's in the right spot in the thread (the between the posts at 1:04 and 1:15, which matches the posting activity timestamp in his profile, but now the thread has moved onto the next page so his might get missed, but it did eventually show up. Pretty weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)