Problems Canceling Directv Sports Packages?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Heeladelphia

Original poster
Oct 18, 2006
Has anyone experienced problems trying to cancel subscriptions to Directv's NFL Ticket, NHL Center Ice, ESPN (Full Court/Game Plan), NBA League Pass, etc.?

Have you ever successfully canceled one of these packages only to have it renew again the next season?

Thanks!

Has anyone experienced problems trying to cancel subscriptions to Directv's NFL Ticket, NHL Center Ice, ESPN (Full Court/Game Plan), NBA League Pass, etc.?

Have you ever successfully canceled one of these packages only to have it renew again the next season?

Thanks!

It's no problem if you cancel before the season starts. It should not be a problem renewing for the next season. However the longer you are a sub to certain packages the better price you get.

Take note of the time that the regular season of the sports subscription starts because you can only cancel it before the season starts.
*Sport Subscriptions cannot be cancelled, transferred, refunded or credited (in part or in whole) after the season has started.
*It automatically renews each year unless you cancel it before the season starts

Now, if it was already cancelled but it still renewed then that charge can be credited... usually on your bills you are reminded that a sports subscrption will automatically renew... so call before it actually does...

In some states "evergreen" contracts are illegal. Contracts that renew automatically unless customer terminates them.

I waited a week to late and realized I had forgot to cancel nba lp from last season. I contacted them and they indeed told me I cant get out of it now and I have to pay for it. Does anyone know if there is any way to get out of it? Big mistake for signing up for it in the first place.

I waited a week to late and realized I had forgot to cancel nba lp from last season. I contacted them and they indeed told me I cant get out of it now and I have to pay for it. Does anyone know if there is any way to get out of it? Big mistake for signing up for it in the first place.

I have not found any way to get out of these contracts
They are clearly marked as "Renew Years automattically, unless cancelled prior to season.

Sit back, pay for it, enjoy it this year and make sure to cancel it prior to next year.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts