Problems with my 942 and 61.5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kresston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 29, 2004
Home of the HOKIES!!
Started having a problem with my 942 tonight. I have it hooked to a DPP Twin for 110/119 and a DP Single for 61.5. I have the 61.5 running into the DPP Twin, then one line out to a the 942 and one line to a 311. When I tune to two of my locals on 61.5 I get a message telling me to do a Check Switch. This happens on both viewing areas, since I'm running the 942 in dual mode. On my 311 the two channels come up fine. All other channels off of 61.5 come in except my two locals, 9284 and 9285, which is mapped to my local channels of 21 and 14 respectifully. I ran a check switch, then I decided to clear the switch matrix, but that didn't correct it either. Any other suggestions?

webbydude, I will try that tomorrow and get back to ya on what happens, there are a few shows recording tonight I don't want to miss, luckily those channels are also in the superstation pack so I won't miss any of their programming tonight. Thanks

Last edited:
Well, it seems as if the box corrected itself. Since I can now tune to those channels I will just leave well enough alone. Thanks again for all the help, dunno what was up with it, but it was probably a "feature" of my 942, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts