Prof 7300 Ridicule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
not sure what your question is. The Prof 7300 is the PCI version of the Prof 7500 so it should receive dvb-s2 just fine, as long as the software/drivers support it.

Are you using windows ? I dont beleive BDA supports dvb-s2, thats a failure of microsoft not the card nor driver.

If your using linux I'll try and give you a hand, I honestly dont use windows for much of anything now days. But others here do.

So try and post what OS your using, what software and drivers your using. Also describe your sat setup a little for us, and what sat's your attempting to tune.

Thanks and welcome to satguys.

The 7300 model is an earlier card than the 7301 with a much less capable and sensitive demodulator. DVB-S2 signals can be locked and used in Windows for the Prof 7301, 7500 and 8000 if you let the card detect the signal type. No need to pass this through the BDA interface. I doubt this will work with a 7300 because the demod can't detect the signal modulation, FEC and pilot on its own.

What S-2 transponder are you trying to receive?

S-2 modulation is not as easy to lock and receive sometimes. A larger and well aimed dish is a plus.

iam try in windows Se7en And Xp but havent signal
i want to get signal in Eutelsat W6 = 11449 30000 Or Eurobord4 = 11686 H
DVB-S2/8PSK
14400 3/4

and so many other fercs

you need to make sure your dish is aimed before blaiming the hardware. do you have any other tuners cabled up? if you only have a prof not getting signals we cannot eliminate many other issues. verify with two tuners then complain.

crackt out,.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)