Protection Plan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tknopf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2004
Wausau, Wisconsin
I've been a D* for 12 years now. I've subscribed to the protection plan for the last 2 years. I've had "error 771 issues" as well as the need to "peak" my dish over the last couple of weeks. I have become very frustrated with the ability to get a tech to my house. Even with the protection plan, I have had to wait over 2 weeks to get a tech here. I remember getting something a little over a year ago in the mail that stated I could get next day service since I was a "preferred" customer. What happened? What is a reasonable expectation to get somebody to my house with the protection plan?

I've been a D* for 12 years now. I've subscribed to the protection plan for the last 2 years. I've had "error 771 issues" as well as the need to "peak" my dish over the last couple of weeks. I have become very frustrated with the ability to get a tech to my house. Even with the protection plan, I have had to wait over 2 weeks to get a tech here. I remember getting something a little over a year ago in the mail that stated I could get next day service since I was a "preferred" customer. What happened? What is a reasonable expectation to get somebody to my house with the protection plan?

Well then you can tell the CSR that your picture is pixelated all the time and you can't watch TV.If they try and put you off ask for a supervisor ask how much of a refund do you get because you can't watch TV on the service you are paying for.
And no matter how mad you get always be nice.Good Luck!.:)

You can also say you have the protection plan and awhile ago you received something in the mail saying you were a preferred customer.;)

Unfortunately, D*'s emphasis in on getting new customers installed, especially with the Sunday Ticket promotion going on. Like Jhon said, you may be able to get a credit for your problems, but I wouldn't expect to get a tech out any sooner than what you were told.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)