PS3 Question: Downloading...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jgantert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 7, 2004
Aberdeen, MD
Just wondering, when I am downloading demos/trailers from the Playstation Store, can I do anything else? Seems to be locked on the download.

Any ideas?
-John

I almost picked up a PS3 60GB yesterday (cheapest Blu-Ray player on the market), but by the time I tossed in two games Resistance: Fall of Man, Sonic the Hedgehog, a 2nd controller, and a Blu-ray remote the total came to more than $830 with tax. Yikes!

Anyway, I can get my hands on a library of used PS2 games from a guy at work real cheap. Can I assume most of these games will run just fine on a PS3?

maybe, although there are problems if you like driving games and want to use a USB wheel controller with the PS3... may not work very well (at least for now)...

I almost picked up a PS3 60GB yesterday (cheapest Blu-Ray player on the market), but by the time I tossed in two games Resistance: Fall of Man, Sonic the Hedgehog, a 2nd controller, and a Blu-ray remote the total came to more than $830 with tax. Yikes!

Anyway, I can get my hands on a library of used PS2 games from a guy at work real cheap. Can I assume most of these games will run just fine on a PS3?

Yes it's close to 99% backwards compatibility. You can look for each PS2 game and its status on the PS3 here: http://www.us.playstation.com/Support/CompatibleStatus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts