PS3 reached it's apex already?

For kids, perhaps. But not only "for kids" parents are chasing it everywhere, I think it's obvious - most 'Wii-chasers' are adults, buying it for themselves.

PS3 is expensive, expensive as hell. I could've bought it, even aside of my Wii but I loath any console. Wii was the first console I really admired for bringing something new to the table, somehing else than the usual craptastic console-copy of PC gaming, with its newly invented control system.

this is why I got the wii for its innovative game play. I play it for hours at a time usally untill my arm/shoulder start bothering me. I just have wii sports no other games. I took it to a friends house who has the 360, he is an avid golfer and could get over how much fun it was to play golf on the wii compared to his tiger woods on the 360. Its not always about graphics, yes the wii might not compare graphics but is much more fun to play.

That's my point, exactly (though I have the very funny Rabids, ugly and boring Zelda and Red Steel with its utterly useless controls as well).

I scored a PS3 today at bestbuy

they had 3-4 on the shelf
i also was at target they also had like 5 or 6 locked up in the cabinet...
I picked one up a few days ago and could not believe what a great BD player it is (you'll need the $24.95 remote). We watched Ice Age: The Meltdown last night and Corpse Bride is on tap tonight...won't even play any games until this weekend.

I stopped by a couple of gamestops this week. The consenus from the managers were that the gamers that wanted one had bought theirs a while ago. 99% of their PS3 sales now were for Blu-ray players for adults.

There will be an upturn after big games get released late this month or next.

do they really need an upturn? so far in its lifecycle it has outsold the 360, and it still has to be released in Europe, I am soo confused by people saying that no one wants the PS3, but yet facts state otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)