Put my name on the Dishstore.net waiting list.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Cliff

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 15, 2003
Wyman, Kentucky, United States
Put my name on the Dishstore.net 622 waiting list.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I haven't had HD since VOOM folded, and since the MPEG4 situation seems to have stabilized I put my name on the list at Dishstore.net.

I've always owned my equipment in the past just because that's the way I like it.

Monitoring SatelliteGuys has always helped me to make my decisions.

Anxiously awaiting 622.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but I would like to have some idea of how long I would have to wait. Maybe Scott can give us some idea, maybe a week or two, or maybe a month. I put my name on the waiting list for a 921, and waited 17 months.

I have no idea. I am hearing the floodgates are about to open up, yet we have only received a handfull of receivers so far.

We will ship them out as fast as we get them.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I am hearing the floodgates are about to open up, yet we have only received a handfull of receivers so far.

A handfull? That means somewhere around five or so?

This is an issue that I am interested in. I see people who called dish on 2/1/06 are getting theirs, but I haven't heard anything yet, and I preordered on 1/10/06. I guess customers that want to pay full price aren't the priority right now. :hungry:

I gave in and got on the waiting list also at Dishstore. I'm just not ready to give up my 921 and 942 yet for 200.00 and start paying a lease fee. Anyway the Dishstore has dune me good in the past and I also enjoy satelliteguys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)