Putting TV shows on dvd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hometheaterman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone knew how to fix this. I previously had a ATI All In Wonder video card. Well, the adapter with RCA jacks messed up so I ordered a seperate tv tuner card. This is the one I got.
http://www.amazon.com/Hauppaug...r=8-2

For some reason it wont work with Sonic MyDvd which is what I used to use to capture stuff. It seems to work well with the WinTV program it came with though. The problem is when I burn it to a DVD with a old version of Ulead it plays on my JVC XV-SA600bk player but has no sound. Old DVD's of shows recorded with the AIW card burnt with the same DVD burner on the same brand of DVD-Rs work great. It just wont work with shows recorded from this thing.

My PS3 however plays these fine with sound as does the Magnavox in the bedroom. They both play Divx and formats like that though even though these aren't in a format like that. I want to put a TV show on a DVD for a friend but am unsure if it will work with there DVD as it doesn't play all the formats like the ps3 or Magnavox does.

Any ideas whats wrong and how to fix it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)