QPH-031 Dave SMS 4/4 RP20 Wiring?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gww

Original poster
Feb 8, 2006
I would like to connect my PCI Card Receiver to my Invacom QPH-031 using an old Dave switch. I assume all I need to do is connect one Circular and one Linear output from the QPH-031 to the switch, but do I use the Sat A 13V or 18V input and do I use the 13V or 18V input on the Sat B? I then assume I use just one output like Out 1 to the card receiver. ??

:confused:

Last edited:
wont work. You need a Diseqc switch

A "Dave" switch, which is a multiswitch wont work

please note we are a no hack talk site

I am using a DiSEqC switch now. I read on this forum that a 22KHz switch was better (less signal loss). So what 22KHz switch do you suggest?

Last edited:
oh boy....I have an old Hughes (DirecTv) 22k switch that they use to use when 119 first came out....2 inputs one output.

The 4x4 switch worked for this LNB. I'm using it right now. If it is the same one as I have, then it needs to be set up like this:

From the LNB: Both Circular feeds go to SAT A and both Linear feeds to SAT B.
Take output 1 from the switch and run it to the LNB input for your motor. Then run the output for your motor to your receiver.

When setting up your receiver, all Circular feed sats will be set to 22mhz on. All linear feed sats will be set to off. LNB power needs to be 13v/18v.

hope that helps. I posted a simalr question when i first joined here so if you search for posts by myself you should find the thread (i have the model # for my switch listed)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts