quad dish pro LNB

paapablo

Original poster
Mar 4, 2005
I have a six ft dish . I want to hook up quad dish pro LNB but not sure how to make the adjustments on the dish . How can this be done ?

By experimentation. The satellites at both 110 and 119 are closed enough that, with a 6 foot dish, you will likely get both satellite positions. The dish adjustments are likely the same as for a regular Dish500. The skew adjustment made by rotating the Dish500 is pobably not a viable option on a 6 foot dish. Instead, you'd have to tilt or skew the lnb mounting angle of the line drawn between the center of the two translucent covers of the twin lnb. A protractor type clinometer would be a definite plus in this matter. The angle would be the same as the angle of skew on the Dish500, but you'd rotate the lnb instead.

many thanks .

i only need to use 119 but the problem is I want to connect three dish recievers with a Dp 34 and a another switch for a pansat receiver . any ideas

If all you want is 119 use a Directv dual LNB or a DISH Legacy Dual LNB and a Directv 3X4 multiswitch. I don't think your FTA will work with Dish Pro stacked LNBs seeing they use a nonstandard stacking frequency.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)