Question about digital?

sullic82

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 21, 2006
I live in Wisconsin and was wondering if my digital box with digital channels would work in another location? For example instead of my apartment would I be able to bring it home to another location or is the box tied to the address?

if it is inside the same TWC network then yes. You can take it elsewhere however that is a violation of TWC terms of service so dont get caught :) However its near impossible to get caught just fyi. Secondly its not illigal just a terms of violation violation.

Even the same headend can have different regions as well... I had a friend who lived about 5 minutes from his brother and tried this (to watch a PPV he had ordered on a bigger screen), didn't work.

Thats strange here you can take your box or modem anywhere in central florida and it will work the same as if it was at your house. (cept lake county which is ran from deland headend)

Thats strange here you can take your box or modem anywhere in central florida and it will work the same as if it was at your house. (cept lake county which is ran from deland headend)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts