Question about DISHSTORE.com

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

J3ff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2004
If I go through them, to sign up another family member, I can save an additional 50 dollars.......however, can I give them a club dish card, so that I CAN save 50 bucks on my bill as well?

Cliffs: Can A family member use a club dish card while signing up through dish store.com?

If you look at the deal we are giving people, the $50 we rebate back to the customer under this deal is what the referring customer would get for the referal under club Dish.

I set this program up so the customer signing up for the service could also get paid for the referal instead of using club Dish.

We are working on an affiliate program that will launch in a few weeks so we can do referals and you can get the whole $50 upfront instead of getting back $5/mo for 10 months under club Dish.

Give us a call!!!

Man when I started with dish, I brought the dish 500, the 721 and the 522 with no deals and I paid cash for everything. Now I got two 622. One leased at $299 and the second I brought from dishstore for $499.

When direct tv first started in business. I paid $999 for one dish and a receiver. I later brought two of there second version receiver, one ultimate tv dvr and there HD receiver that never took off and it died on it's own.

Now both companies is giving there equipment away. I now have a closet filled with old direct tv and dishnet equipment. It will be nice if they could give a break on my monthly bill for all dishes and receiver I paid full price in the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)