Question about Galaxy 11

Status
Please reply by conversation.

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
Does the first TP on G-11 still function like it shows on lyngsat?

I found a thread for how to make that work with a Satworks receiver.

I have been trying off and on to get it setup in my Pansat 3500sd, and haven't accomplished much yet.

Thanks,

Fred

If your question refers to the WB then yes they are working but you will have to enter the pids manually.

SD

Thanks SD,

Sorry about the clandestine reference, just trying to be discrete.

I have a place to enter the pid's manually, but can't seem to get a signal. Probably because I don't have the dish peaked yet, and they may be a weaker signal.

I was going to try and peak the dish for digital today, but it has rained here most of the day. Maybe when I get that accomplished I can see the signal.

Thanks again,

Fred

I always favor discretion but once its on Lyngsat its pretty well open for discussion in the general forums.

SD

linuxman said:
I have a place to enter the pid's manually, but can't seem to get a signal. Probably because I don't have the dish peaked yet, and they may be a weaker signal.

Warner Bros is on xpdr #1 and appears to be a good strong signal. I’m using a Coolsat-5000 and auto/blind scan would not recognize any DVB signal on that transponder... the only way I was able to get them was to download the channels from the receiver to the computer and manual add the 3 channels and re-upload the channel data file back into the receiver. There should be a way to edit the Pansat channel data the same way.

Tony
Home Page - http://www.cyberspace.org/~awh/
--

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts